I'm sooo glad you're here! Forgiveness is one of the most elementary spiritual practices, and yet one of the most difficult to implement and make it stick. You've probably forgiven him a million times, but when the memories collide with another offense, the bitterness has a way of slithering back into your heart.
Abandonment, unfaithfulness, abuse and emotionally unavailable men. The hurt runs deep. Maybe you've carried the pain for years because you didn't know how to let it go. Amputating the past seemed impossible so you stuffed the pain and denied its power. But bitterness is a cancer. If you don't remove the tumor, it keeps growing.
I developed Let Go & Thrive because, while everyone knows you're supposed to forgive, forgiveness is a vague concept. Maybe you've heard familiar slogans like, "Just let it go," or "Kiss and make up!" Even worse, "Forgive and forget!" Exactly how do you let go of offenses that have left behind a trail of brokenness?
Many resources about forgiveness give women multiple reasons why they should forgive, but fail to show them how. And that's what Let Go & Thrive is all about. Let Go & Thrive is more than a bunch of rules. You'll learn how to develop foundational skill sets that will empower you to forgive and make it stick. You'll get more than rules. You'll get the tools to forgive!
Whether he deserves it or not, YOU deserve to be FREE!
Let Go & Thrive is the companion study to my latest book, Free Looks Good on You: Healing the Soul Wounds of Toxic Love.
Compliment your course work with the book. It's available on Amazon in print, Kindle and audio.
Let Go & Thrive uses castle architecture to illustrate the scripture truth that you are the temple of God. One nail at a time, you’ll follow a blueprint that will help you destroy the sting of the past and keep your heart strong and full of joy.
Through what I call the Freedom Blueprint, you’ll learn how to build 8 freedom essentials including:
- Week 1: efficient windows to help you see where the enemy is gaining access
- Week 2: sealed doors to prevent corrupt thoughts from entering your castle
- Week 3: a moat to help you build boundaries and keep the enemy out
- Week 4: chandeliers to illuminate God’s presence in every area of your castle
- Week 5: buttresses to reinforce your castle walls
- Week 6: a watchtower to give you vision to see things through God’s perspective
- Week 7: a castle keep to maintain maximum security
- Week 8: God’s authority by wearing the crown He has created for you
As you develop these freedom essentials, you’ll learn healthy responses to the hurtful things men have done. You’ll be able to remove the sting of the past, regain your confidence and laugh in the face of the future.